Smoky ribs in the wood fired oven or in the grill or …both
That’s part of what makes Toto unique. It adapts perfectly to suit your needs. Depending on the result you want, you can cook ribs on the grill or in the oven or, if you want them to cook faster…both!!
- Preheat the grill at high heat and oil the grate.
- Trim the membrane sheath from the back of each rack.
- Place aluminum foil on lower rack to capture drippings and prevent flare-ups.
- Lay the ribs on the top rack of the grill
- Reduce the heat by raising the grill above the charcoal. Let the ribs cook for about 20 minutes
- Test the doneness
“Marinate the ribs a day before cooking with BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce and/or different spices. Cook the ribs far from the fire or charcoal, and if you want a faster cooking, after grilling them first you can put them into the oven.”